Monday 15 December 2014

My No7 Advent Calendar Opening: Week 2 | Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings
Today's post is week 2 of opening my No7 Advent Calendar. 
Most of these products i have yet to try so i'll just give a brief overview. 

I'll start off with Day 8 which was an Exfoliator, i've tried this and i quite like it, its not too rough on the skin and leaves the skin feeling nice and smooth. Next up day 9 Day, behind this door was a Day Cream, this product i have yet to try but i'll looking forward to trying it as i've been looking for a new day cream and anything to help moisturizes my face in the Winter is a big help!. Day 10 a Body Wash, this doesn't smell very nice but i haven't tried it yet so we will have to wait and see. Next day 11 Eye Makeup Remover, again, have yet to try this but its always useful to have makeup remover products in, you never know when you might need this! Day 12 Black Eyeliner Pen, i love my liquid liner, its my signature look, so i'm very happy i got one in this calendar, you can never have too many! Day 13 a Lip Crayon, i've so so happy i got another lip crayon, i love these. Last time it was a lovely nude now its a pretty red/pink. Lastly, Day a 14 Body Lotion, again doesn't smell very nice and not over joyed by it, but we shall see.

I hope you enjoyed reading this, here is part one if you missed it :)
Overall this week was more skin care than makeup unlike last week which was the opposite, so it been a good amount of both. But they could have been spread out more.
I'd love to know do you have this calendar? What are your thoughts so far? Let me known down in the comments!

JBxx


4 comments :

  1. I actually don't have an advent calendar :c Currently envying yours hahaha

    bcfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really jealous of this advent calendar!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete