Thursday 9 July 2020

My Top 5 Lipsticks // High End

Hello Darlings,

Today i thought i would put together a little post about my favourite high end lipsticks. I have to admit lipsticks are my weakness, if a new collection comes out normally the lipstick is what gets my attention! The lipsticks included are all different shades of nude, from brown, to rosy to mauve.  I find pinks, coral and most reds tend not to suit me. 
Firstly two Mac lipsticks, Mac is one of my favourite brands for lipsticks, i've built up quite a collection so it was hard to choose just two. But the two i chose were Mehr and Velvet Teddy, two great nudes. Mehr is a mauve toned nude and Velvet Teddy is a brown toned nude. Both matte but super comfortable on the lips.

Calvin Klein in the shade 'Underwood' is a light brown nude, the palest out of the selection here. Its a great everyday colour for work. Its a very creamy formula, not matte more of a cream sheen. 
Next up is my only NARS lipstick, in the shade Pigelle, its the darkest shade here. Its red-ish nude, very flattering and wearable dark nude. I think this lipstick would suit all skin tones. Again its a matte lipstick, drier than the Mac lipsticks, but with a balm underneath its very comfortable. Is there any other NARS shades i should try?

Lastly Anastasia Beverly Hills lipstick in 'Buff' i got this in TKMaxx last year. This is such a beautiful colour lipstick, this is a rosy brown, a really wearable colour. Applies smoothly, high coverage and very comfortable on the lips. They have a great shade range so i will be looking at purchasing more in the future. 
From L or R: 'Mac Mehr', Mac 'Velvet Teddy', Calvin Klein 'Underwood', 'Nars 'Pigelle' and Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Buff'

I'd love to know have you tried any of this lipsticks? 
What are some of you favourite lipsticks? 

<3

No comments :

Post a Comment