Monday 2 March 2015

February Favourites 2015 | Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings

Today i have for you my February favourites. This time of month always comes around so quickly! There are quite a few things i have been loving this month, many things you will have already heard me rave about but a couple of new favourites too, so i hope you enjoy! 
I'll off with makeup:
The Benefit Roller Lash, i got this little sample free in my issue of Elle magazine and i have not stopped using it since! I love it, i reviewed it a couple weeks back (can read here). When this runs out i will definitely go an buy it full size. Next up is a Bourjois Lip Velvet in 'Nude-ist', this is no stranger to my blog, it is definitely my favorite lip product at the moment. The staying power of these little beauties is incredible! Good for if you are on the run and have long days! I have a feeling i will buy them all! This product is a re-discovery, the L'Oreal True Match Foundation. This foundation i haven't used in a while probably about 6 months. But i decided to try it again and its very similar to the MUA Undress Your Skin (another firm favourite) in it texture, covergae and staying power. I really like it, its light coverage and good for if you are having a good skin day. My concealer of choice at the moment is the Maybelline Anti-Age Concealer. I was quite late to the craze when i bought this and i can definitely see why people love it. I don't use it on my blemishes only under my eyes. I find it last a long time and doesn't crease too badly. Last 'makeup' item is a Carmex Lip Balm. I mentioned this is my winter essential. Lip balm is a must have for me and the one i've been really enjoying is the Carmex Lip Balm in Strawberry. Its so moisturizing and smells great. 
I haven't got any skincare favourites this month i have just been using the same as the past few months. But i have been loving The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel, it smells gorgeous and leaves the whole room smelling wonderful afterwards. (And yes my monkey is wearing a shower cap...)
Food: MaltEaster Chocolate Bunnies. These are my new obsession, i'm not even kidding when i say i eat them daily, not good for my waist line but they are so addictive!

Lastly i finally got Instagram, how i've survived this long without it i don't know, but now i have it you can check it out here. (Perfect_Fixations) I'm still getting use to it (i'm a bit of a Granny when it comes to technology) but i'd love it if you could check it out. :)

I hope you enjoyed reading my favourites for this month i'd love to know what you have been loving. Let me know down in the comments!

<3 

17 comments :

  1. That shower gel though! :D And the chocolate! Makes me hungry! I want soooome!
    I also did a Februarys favorites over on my blog
    -> http://zoleil.blogspot.de/2015/03/february-lifestyle-favorites-zoleil.html
    If you fancy a read..
    xx, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a great shower gel and the chocolate is so yummy.

      Delete
  2. I really love Benefit's Rollerlash - it's so good! I love MaltEaster Bunnies, they are so delicious!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love carmex lip balms. They have never failed me lol. And I really want to try those chocolate bunnies!! They look so good. Really great post!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Body Shop stuff and the Benefit Roller Lash is just incredible :)

    Celine // http://mybloggreeneyedgirl.blogspot.be/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, i always love going into The Body Shop.

      Delete
  5. Love benefit roller lash and the Carmex lip balm, my lips are noticeably smoother x

    Jadie | www.jadiespillett.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malteaster! ah what a genius name HAHAHHA
    great post

    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've wanted to try the true match foundation for so long!! Plus those chocolate bunnies are soooo good! I could easily eat the whole box!! x
    http://aislingsbeautybytes.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete