Saturday 14 November 2020

Lockdown Nails.

 Good evening lovelies.

Hows everyone doing with the second lockdown? It is just me or does it feel completely different to the first one, i think it down to the weather, its dark and damp. A lot harder to go out and do things. I really enjoyed the first lockdown, i gave birth to Violet in April, we did so many house renovations, walks etc. This lockdown has affected my mood more than i thought it would. 

I feel like my choice of nail polish reflects that. I haven't worn black nail polish since i was a teenager when i went though my 'emo' stage. I forgot how much i love the look! This nail polish is Essie's 'Licorice'. I believe i got this is my Essie Advent Calendar a few years ago and i love it.  I've been wearing it for about a week now and nearly no chips!  


I'd love to know how you are coping with the second lockdown?
What have you been doing to keep spirits up?

Also I've made a depop shop! Here is my link if anyone is interested
Smiling face with 3 hearts



2 comments :

  1. I know what you mean about this lockdown being different, I'm feeling the same too. I hope you feel better soon. I must admit that I haven't worn black in years too, but I love how it looks on your nails, I may have to purchase this shade xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete