Saturday 21 November 2020

Yankee Candle Dupe // B&M

Hello lovelies

Today post is just a super quick one, i've pop on here to tell you about a little dupe i found in B&M (one of the best places on earth! do you agree? alongside Home Bargains) Earlier in the week i popped in to look at the Christmas goodies and i picked up this Gingerbread Cookie candle it smells exactly like Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie candle, just £20 cheaper how good is that? They also have them in wax melts and room defusers. I picked up some wax melts but sadly no room defusers left. The scent is really strong too. I put the wax melt on my burner on the landing and the whole house smelled beautiful! The had a few other scents in the range, i believe a Christmas tree one and a vanilla one. 
I'd love to know have you tried this candle? 


Also I've made a depop shop! Here is my link if anyone is interested
Smiling face with 3 hearts


2 comments :

  1. I love B&M too, such a great shop! The candle sounds amazing, I love the Christmas Cookie candle, so I need to try this one xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete