Monday 7 December 2020

Christmas makeup #1

 Hey lovelies. 

A couple of days ago i was having a little clear out of makeup, getting rid of old, expired makeup and putting a couple of barely used/new items on Depop. (Here is my Depop shop if anyone is interested!) And i realised i have so many red lipsticks that i love but only remember i have when it hits December! So i put together a couple of my favourites. All drugstore and budget friendly. 

(L to R) Two Studio lip glosses, sadly no name part of gift set last Christmas, Revlon 'Revlon Red, MUA 'Mini Two' also part of a gift set and Max Factor in 'Marilyn Ruby Red' 

All of these are super comfortable on the lips, long lasting and beautiful. None of them are matte so they aren't smudge proof, but i'm moving away from matte lipsticks and finding creme or glosses much more comfortable and flattering.  
Wearing Revlon 'Revlon Red' (My Favourite) Classic winged liner, lashes and red lip. My go to Christmas look. My next look with be more glittery so keep an eye out!

I'd love to know what lipsticks you are wearing this Christmas season?
Any i should try?

 <3










2 comments :