Sunday 3 August 2014

The '40 Beauty Questions' Tag

Hello darlings.

I enjoyed doing the other beauty tag so much that i had to find another! I came across this one after seeing a Youtuber do it and knew i had to give it ago! 
This tag is the '40 beauty questions tag':
Enjoy!

Skincare:
-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice, in the morning and evening
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Combination-oily, only oily in patches like the forehead and chin
-What is your current facial wash? Simple's
-Do you exfoliate? Sometimes
-What brand do you use? I don’t tend to stick to just one, Simple, nivea, own brands, I like to try different ones
-What moisturizer do you use? At the moment Simple and a Nivea primer/moisturiser
-Do you have freckles? Yes, but I get them more in the summer
-Do you use eye cream? No
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Not really, I mean I get spots but that usually if I’m stressed etc
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No

Makeup
-What foundation do you use? Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
-How about concealer? Collection Lasting Perfection
-Do you know your undertone colour? I have slight pinky undertones
-What do you think of false eyelashes? I like them, but I don’t wear them often
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes I did, I don’t always tho. To be honest I’m never very faithful to a mascara so I don’t think I will use one for 3 months solid. But I only use them on myself so I figured its not too bad. But if they have dried out then they go straight in the bin.
-What brand of mascara do you use? It changes all the time! Max Factor, Rimmel and Collection are among my favourites at the moment.
-Sephora or MAC? MAC, only because I’ve never shopped in Sephora or even been into one. We don’t have them in the UK :(
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope
-What makeup tools do you use in makeup application? I use Real Techniques brushes and I have a couple of Urban Decay and Barry M ones too
-Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes? I do at the moment I am using George (ASDA’s own band) eyelid primer, which is so AMAZING! I only went and got it after hearing Wayne Goss (amazing Youtuber, go check him out!)  raving about it and I was sold!
-For the face? I use the MUA face primer and I’m currently trying a Nivea which is pretty good!
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Urban Decays ‘Naked 2’, or ‘MAC’s Wedge’
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I use to be a pencil eyeliner girl but recently I’ve used more liquid or pen ones so I will say the latter
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not often, typing this I bet tomorrow morning I will!! Haha
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Love them especially if you have a long an busy day they tend to stay on longest
-Do you use mineral makeup? Not usually
-What is your favorite lipstick? ‘Satin Bow’ by Collection
-How about lipgloss? I’m not a big fan of lipgloss to be honest so I don’t have a favourite
-What is your favorite blush to use? I like the ones by Sleek but I’m not a big blush person
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Not often but I do have the Ebay eyeshadow palettes and they do some good brushes
-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, very much
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Yes
-Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? I really wanted too when I was younger! I use to love doing my friends makeup and always wanted to teach it, but now not so much as there are so much more talented people out there who can do it better than me
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Sometimes, especially at 6am in the morning I’m usually very tired and sometimes get mascara all over my eyelids…..haha
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Scouse brows… need i say more. I do like a strong defined brow but not like that.... 
-Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Neutral, I feel safer wearing those
-Which celebrity always has great makeup? I’m gonna say Marilyn Monroe even tho she has died I love her makeup!
-If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? Eyebrow pencil or shadow, I cannot leave the house without my eyebrows filled or I look like an alien. I have very sparse brows and a victim to over of over plucking as a young teenager, so it is very much needed
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, I don’t like doing it but I can
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Umm to myself no, but I don’t have really bad skin or anything horrific. Apart from the dark circle under my eyes, so I get I guess its ok, if I’m having a good skin day
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Between Urban Decay and Rimmel
-What do you think of Makeup?? Love it, it is art, simple :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this and i tag YOU to do it too ^-^
I would love to know what your favourite Makeup brand is?

7 comments :

  1. Many people are recommending and basically talking about the Simple brand. I don't really know it, but guess I have to check it out. I'm not sure if it is in my country.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its a pretty good brand at a affordable price. I'm not sure, its definitely worth a look ^-^

      Delete
  2. I really like this tag and I want to do it on my blog now! Your blog is a little similar to mine as I like to blog about makeup and beauty! It would really mean a lot to me if you checked out my blog and maybe left a comment on what you think of it?xx

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, I was thinking of doing this tag myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I love MAC's 'Wedge' too :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love it, its such a wonderful shade :)

      Delete