Saturday 23 March 2019

Soap and Glory Eye Mask // Do they really work?

Hello darlings,

Today's post is about the Soap and Glory 'Puffy Eye Attack Under-Eye Brightening Hydro Gel Patches'! Now that is a mouthful! Basically I LOVE under eye masks, believe me i need all the help for my dark under eyes i can get and i will try everything to help them. Anything that claims to reduce my dark circles, lines, and puffiness i'm all for trying it. Soap and Glory is a brand i've enjoyed over the years so when i saw they did masks i knew i had to try one. 

These are £3.50 from Boots, so not too expensive. It says to leave them on for 30 minutes which is the longest i've ever seen a eye mask packet say. I do normally leave my under eye masks on for a long time anyway, either i forget to take them off or i feel the longer i leave them on the more it will do. Is that actually a thing tho? Does that work?

First off when i put them on my face they stay in place, which was great as sometimes i feel with hydro gels that they slip all overt the place and you have to lay down or they fall off whereas these stay on and i could walk around. There was a slight cooling affect, i've definitely tried ones that are cooler. However they did tingle, which was ok for me but i imagine people with sensitive eyes will find this a problem. Something to bare in mind.

The immediate effect afterwards was noticeable, my under eyes did feel soother and less puffy. Which was fab, they looked really nice. But after about an hour or so the affect wore off.  
(Excuse my naked face and jammies)

Overall, would i repurchase or recommend? I don't think so, it was nice and i've definitely tried worse but i didn't think for the cost it did enough. I'm glad i tried them as i do enjoy Soap and Glory products and i love eye masks. 

Can you guys recommend any good eye masks to try next? 
Have you guys tried these eye masks what did you think?

Also I've made a depop shop! Here is my link if anyone is interested
Smiling face with 3 hearts
depop.app.link/6SPcsYAVZbb

<3
Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment