Wednesday 13 March 2019

Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara Review

 Good evenings darlings.

Today's post is about a new mascara i've just tried, i haven't bought a new mascara in the longest time. My favourite day to day one is the Maybelline Mascara and i've used it non stop for about 2 years or maybe even longer! I go this mini mascara in a cute little set from Tarte for my birthday I would add a link but its no longer available on their website, but you can buy this mascara on its own full size. which i will link at the end of the post. I have really tiny straight lashes so i do struggle finding a mascara that does anything for me, so what works for me might not work for you. 
The packaging is a thin black tube with a plastic bristle brush. Its a cute mascara, good for travel. Although its a travel size i don't think they've skimped on the wand size and its pretty big, I really like plastic wands more than a normal bristle brush, i feel they catch the lashes more and doesn't loose as much of the product. 

What do it do? The wand separated my lashes, it gave them a nice curl and added length. It makes them look quite dramatic, at least for my tiny eyelashes. So i was really pleased.
I feel however i only need one coat, if i do any more it does start to clump and flake a little. I notice it under my eyes as the day goes on which wasn't great. It is also not waterproof so i wouldn't wear this to the gym or of you rub your eyes a lot. 
Overall i do really like this mascara, its the first for a long time that i would be happy to wear in my day to day routine as its does make my eyes lashes look really nice. I don't think it lives up to my Lash Sensational from Maybelline but its a nice alternative and i'm glad i have it in my collection. 

You can buy it full size here for £21

I'd love to know have you tried this mascara? 

<3

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment