Friday 8 March 2019

A Little Superdrug Haul

Hello darlings

It has been ages since i've done a haul, since i no longer work in the town centre, i work in middle of nowhere i don't have the opportunity to go shopping as often. Now i have to make the effort to go in when in reality i don't wanna leave my bed! Hence why this haul i did online..... I saw that Superdrug were doing 3 for 2 so i knew i had to have a little nose, also online there was a sale on Revolution. This sale included their new items, so i had no excuse not to by any, my hands were tied. And all this only came to £20! i do love a bargain.

I also picked up the new MUA foundation to try as i've heard good things about it. I haven't tried any of these products yet so just first impression on this post, reviews to follow! 
Revolution Highlighter Reloaded in 'Just my type'. Sadly this highlighter smashed in the post (see next picture), which i was very disappointed about. But it does look a beautiful colour and i will see if i can selvage it!

Revolution Bronzer Reloaded in 'Long Weekend'. I'm not really a baked bronzer kind of person i normally like a matte bronzer so i can contour with it too. But this look so pretty i really wanted it give it ago. I really look forward to using this in the summer as its the perfect bronze shade for my skin tone.

Revolution Jelly highlighter in 'Prestigious'. This highlighter is the item i am most excited about, i've never tried a product like this before. I've swatched it on my hand and it is BEAUTIFUL. I chose the more pink toned one, it isn't too pink more a champagne pink.

Revolution Iconic Light and Contour palette. This palette is a repurchase, i love the contour palettes from Revolution so i know i needed to repurchase this, i always need one i  my collection. The colour selection is fab and the pigment is great, you can't go wrong.

Revoultion Matte Base Powder in 'P1 and P7'. I picked up two of these powders, P1 for my all over base and P7 to b bronze/contour. I have to admit i thought P7 would be a little dark, but still for my pale skin i'm hoping it will work. They are a lot bigger than i was expecting.
Revolution Eye Glisten in 'Its Fate'. Everyone has seen the HUDA Beauty Liquid Eye Shadows, and i believe these Eye Glistens are a dupe of them. I choose the gold one and swatching it i'm really excited to try it, its so pigmented and beautiful! I think i need to also buy one of the HUDA ones as they look so beautiful as well. 

Revolution Matte Base' F2'. Every time Revolution release a new foundation you know its gonna be good. So i picked up the new Matte Base, i'm not normally a huge fan of matte foundation as i have dry skin, but i'm excited to try this as it might be good for the warmer weather.

MUA Pro Base Long Wear Foundation in '#120'. Lastly the last product in the 3 for 2 which isn't Revolution. I've love MUA foundation in the past so when i saw they had a new one i really wanted to try it and it was on sale on the website too, so i knew it was meant to be. Again its matte but i really looking forward to trying it. If its really good then it will be inexpensive to repurchase.

I'd love to know have you bought any new products recently?
Or of you've tried any of these?

<3
Snapchat: Perfectfixation

2 comments :

  1. I definitely need to pick up the makeup revolution reloaded highlighter and bronzer as well as that matte bronzer.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete