Sunday 17 February 2019

Empties // February 2019

Good evening darlings,

Today's post is an old classic empties post. I don't do these very often as i take a while to empty or pan products. I'm always trying new things so i tend to have a lot of half used items and not many empties! So lets begin!

Makeup:

Maybelline Lash Sensational, this is my holy grail of mascaras, you will always see one of these in my hauls and empties. Its has the perfect wand, its rubber and curved to curl the lashes. It gives length and volume without clumping. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, everyone and their mother uses this powder and with good reason its a great matte powder. One of the best on the high street and a bargain for only £3.99, i will definitely be picking this one up again.

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer, its taken my quite a while to use up this concealer. I've really enjoyed the colour match and coverage but its one i used every now and then so i don't think i'm going to repurchase any time soon as there are other ones i like more.
 Skincare:

Garnier Miceller Water, i really enjoy using this miceller water to take my makeup off, i do think its a little pricey when you can buy similar ones for half the price. But when its is on offer i will definitely pick one up. Its a very gentle cleanser and good for stubborn makeup!

Skin Republic Collagen Under Eye Mask, i really enjoy using under eye masks, i'm obsessed with using anything that could get rid of my dark circles and fine lines. These masks were not bad but not a miracle, so i wont be repurchasing, but i'm glad i tried them.

Hair Care:

Tony & Guy Damage Repair Shampoo, this is the only hair product this month, i bought this shampoo in Home Bargains for i think £1.99 or £2.99. I really enjoyed it, i wouldn't pay £7.19 full price but if i see it in there again i will grab a couple bottles. It made my hair feel clear, smooth and healthy looking, i'm quite a fan of Tony & Guy hair products so i do recommend them.

Perfume: 

Ghost Original Fragrance, this is a perfume i've been working on for a while, its a nice light fragrance that is good for everyday. Its a really likeable scent, not too overpowering so i think most people will like it. I won't repurchase tho at least not for a while as i have so many still to use. 



I'd love to know what products have you used up this month?
Have you tried any of these 

<3

Snapchat: Perfectfixation


5 comments :

  1. Great list of empties! I've heard some good things about that concealer, but I hope you're able to find one you love xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara, it's one of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried x

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good face mask and these look amazing! Perfect under eye solution for me https://www.amazon.com/Under-Eye-Gold-Mask-Moisturising/dp/B07B2H9KKW

    ReplyDelete