Monday 11 February 2019

The perfect travel palette // 'Shape your money maker'

Hello darlings

Guess who is back in the full swing of blogging! I'm feeling really motivated and enjoying blogging again. If you have any posts you wanna see from me let me know and i will do my best to create them.

Today's post is about my perfect travel palette. Put this in your makeup bag with foundation, concealer, brow pencil, mascara and lip stick and you are good to go. I got this in the sales after Christmas, i may have bought a lot of makeup in the sales after Christmas! But Shhh. One brand i have a new love for is Tarte, i can't believe i hadn't tried their products till the end of last year when my finance bought me the Sweet Escape Collectors Set for my birthday! Which i really want to review for you guys but i don't think its available any more as it was limited edition. 

I got this palette for £15 instead of £30. Plus they had i believe it was 15% or 20% off on top as part of the black Friday sale. Amazing! I think this is a really good palette to travel with, its small, its sturdy, it has a bronzer, highlight and 6 eye shadows. 
Beautiful packaging that feels really expensive. Very sleek packaging, but sturdy. Plus it smells like chocolate, its a lovely smell but not overpowering, you can't smell it on your face. It comes with a nice size mirror, again great for travel. Its has a little saying on it, 'shape your money makers'.
Inside it contains one highlight called flex and one bronzer/contour called slim. The highlight is a lovely pink toned shimmer, very pretty on the skin. 

The bronzer is a mid tone brown not too warm or not too cool, it think it would suit most skin tones, its very pigmented, so only a little is needed, so the product will last a long time.
Six eye shadows, the top row are shimmer and the bottom are mattes.

Top row
Cut: A white shimmer, gives off a slight bronze colour.
Snatched: A dark bronze, a copper toner shimmer.
Tone up: A deep purple shimmer.

Bottom row 
Trainer: A warm matte white.
Cardio: A Warm medium brown.
Reps: A Deep warm reddish brown.

Overall i'm loving this palette and can't wait to take it with me on my next trip away. 

I'd love to know have you tried this palette?
What is your go to travel palette? 


<3

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

2 comments :

  1. Tarte make some of my favourite palettes! They have such great face palettes, travel palettes that come in so much variety and they really are a great one stop shop. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I'm really enjoying trying Tarte products :)

      Delete