Monday 22 September 2014

Revlon Lipstick Review.

Hello darlings

Today i have for you my thoughts on my new Revlon lipstick. I was so impressed with Revlon's lip butters i wanted to try another one of their lip products, so i chose a lipstick. The one i chose was 'Blushing mauve' which is a pearl finish. 



As always i'll start with the packaging, i think its cute, I love the tube. I feel it has real classic look, not cheap or like its going to break easily. I love most of Revlon's packaging for their products and this was no different. It applied easily, smooth and creamy with a great finish. I think that is due to it being a pearl as i've  heard that the matte ones are very drying. But i have yet to try one. I love the colour, i think its beautiful, while i was in the shop i also looked at the others and they have a good selection of colours, i believe one for everyone's taste. 


Overall i am extremely please with this product and so far Revlon is soon becoming one of my favourite drug store makeup brands. I’ve only tried one lipstick but I look forward to trying more.

Have you tried any Revlon Lipsticks? What were your thoughts on it?

JBxx

4 comments :

  1. I've tried one of their lipsticks from this range which I loved too, I think the formulas are all really good! I love this shade!

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete