Friday 19 September 2014

Song Of The Week. #10

Hello darlings

Its that time again, song of the week! 
This week i chose: Sia 'Breathe me' 


I love this song, i saw it on a fan video (can't remember which tho) and it got suck in my head its so beautiful. 

JB xx

PS: Just to let you know i start back at university very soon, so i'll do my best to keep up my blog as i really love blogging. But i might not be able to do it everyday as i am at the moment due to workload, being a full time student, a work placement and a job. This year is very crazy! But i'm planing to do either every other day or three days. :) 

3 comments :

  1. I also heard this song first on a fan video, it is such a beautiful but so emotional. Thank you for reminding me of it!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice post!
    xx
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete