Wednesday 3 December 2014

LONDON BABY | Perfect Fixations.

Hello darlings
Sorry i haven't posted in a while but life has just been so hectic! I've been swamped with Uni, my work placement, work, but now i've handed in my last assignment for 2014 so i treated myself with a little overnight trip to London with a couple of good friends. So here is a LOT of photos of our trip. We went from the 28/11/14-29/11/14. Day one was shopping! Day two was sightseeing. I have also included my OTTD for each day so i hope you enjoy. Plus we took a selfie stick..... so there is a lot of our faces.....haha. Enjoy!
Day Two

Hopefully now i will be posting more regularly again!
JBxx

6 comments :

  1. Oh your pictures make me so London-hungry!!! Sadly, I don't live in the UK, but I was able to go to London while on study abroad a few years ago. I've been to quite a few cities throughout the world, but London really is the best! Would love to go back any time! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics! xx

    http://vasilikibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i love London, i'm glad you love it too. You're welcome :D

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a fabulous time! That icecream!!<3

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are lovely!!! I wish I could go to London once more!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete