Monday 14 November 2016

The Pregnancy Diaries #3 25 weeks

Hello darlings.

I can't believe i am 25 and half weeks pregnant! Its still all so surreal. I'm getting bigger by the day and my little man is getting more and more active! I had my 25 week Midwife appointment last week (that i had a 24 weeks) that went really well, no low ion levels, no high blood pressure, so far so good! Nothing to worry about, his heartbeat is at 154 where it should be and he is the perfect size.
I love this maternity jumper from New Look. 

   How i'm feeling:

  • Tired, tired, tired,
  • Finding it hard to sleep, my size is starting to affect me when trying to get comfortable.
  • I'm suffering with terrible acid reflux, its awful and i wake up with a sore throat from the acid building and burning overnight. 
     
Changes:
  • I'm getting huge! but so far no stretch marks! But i know i've just jinxed it and tomorrow i'll wake up covered! 
  • I've started buying maternity clothes, my plan was just to buy things in a bigger size/oversized for Winter that i could get away with after i've had him and could wear for years to come. But i couldn't resist! And with the bigger i'm getting i realize why maternity clothes exist!
     
Craving:
  • The same as last time, its still mints! I'm eating about 2/3 packs of Trebor soft mints a day which is a lot of sugar! But i just can't stop. 
Last pregnancy update: 23 weeks

<3 
Lets be friends

Twitter
Instagram
Youtube
Pinterest 
Snapchat: Perfectfixation


No comments :

Post a Comment