Friday 28 April 2017

L'Oreal Infallible Foundation REVIEW // Love or Hate it?

Hello darlings

I haven't written a review for a foundation in quite some time, recently i've tried quite a few new ones. I have normal-dry skin so i rarely look for a matte finish as it tends to look cakey and wears away badly leaving me with a rather patchy look. Which isn't good. Saying that last year I bought the matte version of this L'Oreal foundation, The L'Oreal Infallible. Although i do love it and its definitely the best matte finish i've found for dry skin it does cling to my dry patches so i decided to pick up the original one hoping it would be my new holy grail. This sadly this wasn't the case...
As always i'll start with packaging, the packaging is nice, i like that its a glass jar and it feels good quality. You get 30ml for £9.99, so its not the cheapest foundation in the drugstore. One thing i really like about L'Oreal foundations is the colour selection, and as a very pale person i struggle to find really light shades that match my skin. To begin with in the bottle and when i first apply the product its the perfect colour match, but after about 10 minutes it oxidizes! Its oxidizes so badly which is such a shame. The lightest shade of the matte version doesn't oxidize, so i don't understand. 

The colour was the only bad part of this product, it blends effortlessly and applies smoothly. I found it was very long lasting but i'm not sure how well it would last on someone with oily skin. I'd love to know have any oily skinned girls tried this product? The finish is very dewy and silky which is exactly what i was looking for. 
Overall i have mixed feelings over this product. I don't think i'd repurchase. Does anyone know any good ways of stopping a product from oxidizing?

I'd love to know have you tried this Product? Is your experience different?

<3
Snapchat: Perfectfixation

2 comments :

  1. I found this changes over the day too, but mixing it with a foundation that is too light for you seems to balance it out xx

    ReplyDelete