Saturday 30 September 2017

September favourites 2017

Hello darlings.

Its that time of the month (no not that.... haha) Its my monthly favourites.  I'm getting better at using more products each month and i have a lot more to tell you guys. 
Marc Jacobs Daisy (£47.75 for 50ml) This is a perfume i have a very love hate relationship with. I received this as a Christmas present a couple years ago. Some days i think it smells amazing and others not so much. But this month i really enjoyed it, its a very summery scent. Plus the bottle is super cute.

Benefit They're Real Lipstick (£16.50) I received this in Elle earlier this month, i choose it in the shade nude scandal which is a gorgeous 'my lips but better' shade. Its a comfortable creamy texture, thats long lasting. Its also a handy size its prefect for my handbag an for travel, but this is a mini not the full size.

Carli Bybel Palette (£18.00, although currently on offer for £12.60!! wish i had bought it an offer haha) I have used this one non stop since i got this palette. It has a gorgeous range of colours, both eye shadows and highlighters which can double up as eye shadows especially the darker shades as they don't match my skin tone a highlighters. I'm really looking forward to creating some winter looks with this palette.

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick in 'Be My Baby' (£5.99) I know i mentioned this in my last monthly favourites, but its just that good! (Link to my review.) This is my everyday lip product, its so long lasting and it the most comfortable liquid lip i've ever tried.
Lastly a book, this is 'Hurrah For Gin' by Katie Kirby (£6.00) I found this is a charity shop at the start of the month and its so funny! While i was pregnant i have to admit i stayed away from parenting books as they were far to overwhelming! So many people having so many opinions and advice that clashed it just gave me a headache but this book is brilliant. It says what all mums are thinking or have thought at least once but maybe not acceptable to say or live up to societies expectations. Its a light hearted book that is great for light reading.

I'd love to know what some of your September favourites were? 

<3
*** New Insta*** 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

4 comments :

  1. I looked at those Rimmel lipsticks yesterday in Superdrug but wanted to check some reviews before I got it...they look amazing! I might have to go back and get one, ha!

    I really wanted to try the nude Benefit lipstick too but all the magazines I could find didn't have that shade...think I got there a bit too late :( Fab post xx Sophie / www.prettyandpolished.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend the Rimmel Liquid Lipsticks, i've heard do many people like them!

      Delete
  2. So many stunning favourites, I absolutely love Daisy. Definitely one of my favourite summery scents :)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete