Thursday 30 May 2019

Revolution Life On The Dance Floor Lipstick in Stiletto. // Review.

Hello darlings

I thought i would pop on here quickly to let you guys know about a lipstick i just haven't stopped wearing the last few weeks. Its one of the lipsticks from Revolution's Life On The Dance Floor range in the shade Stiletto. I bought it in the sale for £1.50 but full price its only £3. 
I love the packaging, i think for a £3 lipstick it looks really pretty, it shows you can do good value and it doesn't have to look or feel cheap. The colour is a nice brown, Not like any colour i already own. Is not too pale and not too deep, its perfect for my skin tone and i think it would suit most people. I also think it would be a good colour to deepen up another lipstick, just add a little of this one top. Its a matte lipstick so its quite dry to apply but that doesn't reflect on the lips. Its a very creamy formula that i don't find drying but it lasted well.

I'd love to know have you guys tried any of the life on the dance floor range from Revolution?

You can buy it here

<3
Snapchat: Perfectfixation



No comments :

Post a Comment