Wednesday 15 July 2020

Jimmy Choo Fever // Review

Hello darlings.

Perfumes are one of my guilty pleasures, all the pretty bottles on displayed by my vanity. I have always loved Jimmy Choo scents, i have the Original and Blossom. So i was really excited to get 'Fever' as a gift from my fiance Will as a anniversary present. I haven't done a perfume review for a little while so i thought i'd let you guys know all about this one as i've been really enjoying it.  
The bottle is the same as the Original, this time a deep purple, a really pretty colour. But the most important part is how does it smell? The scent is a deep, warm and sensual flavour, nothing like i already own. I feel like it is a very confident scent, a musky floral but also sweet, a mature sweet but not sickly or too overwhelming. This would make a great fragrance for an evening, or a date or special occasion. If you like YSL Black Opium then you will love this perfume, it is very similar and costs a lot less. I have the 60ml bottle which is £57.00 and the 50ml YSL Black Opium is £78.

I'd love to know have you tried Jimmy Choo Fever? 

<3



No comments :

Post a Comment