Tuesday 17 June 2014

A little splurge....

I have a problem...
A weakness....
I have many addictions, books, tea, cats, Pugs, chocolate, shopping and....makeup.
Recently, over the past week, i had a little spurge and this was the result!
What i bought: 
Real Technique Brushes, the core collection. Plus a liquid foundation brush (far left) as I wasn’t happy with the core collection one. 
The Urban Decay Naked Basics palette.
A Eyeko black liquid eyeliner.
A Collection eyeshadow pencil in the shade vintage blush 3.
A Collection eyebrow palette, which I have mainly bought to use as matte brown eyeshadows.
A Rimmel London blush in the shade ‘santa rose’.
MUA single eyeshadow in shade ‘16 matte’.
A Rimmel London bronzer in the shade ‘light matte’ because I’m so pale.
An MUA matte eyeshadow palette, one I had been looking for for ages!!  
L’Oreal true match foundation in the shade ‘rose ivory’ again the lightest shade they do because I’m so pale.
And finally a Collection nail polish in the shade 8 ‘babydoll pink’.



J B xx 


No comments :

Post a Comment