Wednesday 30 July 2014

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Review

Hello Darlings

After reading an article in Marie Claire about the hundredth anniversary of Max Factor creating the famous thinner greasepaint along with a brief history of the evolution of his products. I thought to myself, I don’t own many Max Factor products and I wanted to change this as its such an iconic brand. So I went out and bought the classic 2000 calorie mascara, I thought this was a good place to start as its a legendary Max Factor product.
 The outcome, did I like it? Like it more like love it!


This mascara seriously adds the volume to my lashes and prolongs them dramatically.
I think I should start of my saying that I have very short eyelashes that refuse to do anything I want them to! I think the reason the mascara has worked so well for me, its not just the formula, which is great but the brush itself.


The brush is not too big which is great as it makes it very easy to apply. One problem I have with big brushes is that I get it all over my eyelids! This mascara gives volume and leaves my lashes looking long, any improvement in length is always welcome. The brush is also great and divides lashes so they do not look clumpy and lasts all day without smudging.
I have also found a small amount goes along way, so only one coat is needed. But another could be applied but by that point it does start to make the lashes clumpy.
Overall I think it is a handbag must.
The only problem i had with it was the smell, but then again mascara don't always tend to smell great...

I hope you enjoyed reading this, i would love to know what your favourite Max Factor product is?

JB xx

3 comments :