Thursday 14 August 2014

Amsterdam June 2014

Hello darlings

This is a very (sorry) late post, i'm going on holiday next week and realised i completely forgot to make a post about my trip to Amsterdam last June.
I went over on the Euro Star, through France and Belgium, to Amsterdam where we stayed for 5 days. Here are a couple of pictures i took while we were there and a little video. 

Our food on the Euro Star, they were so good to provide very specific vegetarian meals for a very very fussy vegetarian (me). 

Walking around Amsterdam.




Even in Amsterdam i spotted my beloved Marilyn Monroe and Marlon Brando. <3


Near the Anne Frank house.



Waiting in line to go in the Anne Frank house. The wait was about 2.5 hours, but so worth it.

My own Anne Frank diary i bought in the same style of hers and post cards i got ^-^.


Museum of handbags and purses, how can i resist?

The Royal Palace.

Me.



View from our Hotel Room.

View from the Balcony.







Me and my Dad :)


Rijksmuseum.

And to end it all me with E.T in the Amsterdam Madame Tussauds.

I hope you enjoyed reading.

I also made a video a sort of vlog of our trip you can check it out on my YouTube channel here:

Thanks for reading

JB xx

13 comments :

  1. Looks lovely! Also the food has made me hungry lol! You have such a lovely blog!

    Come check my blog out - http://elizabethslifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a gorgeous travel post and really made me miss Amsterdam. I was there in May last year!! Anne Frank's house is eerie isn't it?? So beautiful but gave me goosebumps. One thing I wish I had done was buy her journal while there - but it was the end of my Europe travels and I was far to broke!! It was either that or a cookie............. needless to say :)

    Hahahaha

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment ^-^ Visiting the Anne Frank house was incredible.

      Delete
  4. Great Photos. I really want to go there sometime. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My beloved Amsterdam. Getting ready to go there now. Nice post. Food looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Amsterdam. I would like to study there in the future!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete