Wednesday 13 August 2014

My Travel Makeup Bag

Hello darlings

Today i thought i'd share with you 'whats in my travel makeup bag'. As i'm going on holiday next week so i've been planning what makeup items to take with me.
I’m known for not travelling light and it the same with my makeup. I have tried (really hard!) to take as little as possible.



Products included:
White Makeup Bag From Primark.
L’Oreal True Match Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Seventeen Miracle Matte Pressed Powder
Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Rimmel Brow Pencil
Naked Basics Palette
Rimmel Eyeliner Pencil
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
MUA White Eyeliner Pencil
2 Lipticks. Collection ‘Satin Bow’ and Natural Collection in ‘Fig Leaf' i like to have different options

Next are my Brushes, yes I need all of these, I can’t leave them behind they are my tools, they make the miracles happen!
Brushes included are:
Real techniques:
Expert Face Brush
Buffing Brush
Contour Brush
Pointed Foundation Brush
Urban Decay Naked Eye Shadow Brush
Eye Shadow Brush From Just Beauty

But it all fits!

I'd love to know what are your essential travel makeup items?

JB xx

6 comments :

  1. I'm not one to travel light either. I need as many options that will physically fit in my makeup bag! Nice post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Especially for different events/outfits on the trip. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I have a few travel makeup bags (mostly free ones I've gotten) but I always find it hard to fit everything in.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that makeup bag!
    X sjoukje - www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete