Thursday 23 October 2014

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review.

Hello darlings

Today i have for you my thoughts on a new concealer i have been trying. My favourite concealer is Collection's lasting perfection in 'light' but i have just run out of it so i thought i would try something different for a change. So i picked up one of Maybelline's concealers from their fit me range. I have yet to try anything from this range but i have liked some of Maybelline's other concealers. 




As always i'll start with the packaging, i really like it, i think its sleek but simple. 
It has good coverage, its buildable and blends really well. I find a little goes a long way so this tube will last me a long time which is great. It worked really well for my dark under eye circles and blemishes. I didn't find it very brightening like my Collection one does but i think thats due to the colour i got. I picked it up in the shade '10' which i assumed was the lightest shade buts its quite dark. Its very blendable so its not too noticeable but when looking at in on the skin before or in the tube it looks really dark. 



I think its a good price at only £5.99 you can buy it here
Overall i really like it and do recommend it :)

Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts on it?

JBxx

4 comments :

  1. amazing blog post


    love your blog... keep up the good work

    would love to see you over on m blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this concealer, it's so nice and light (while still giving good coverage!) x
    lipstickandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete