Saturday 6 December 2014

Superdrug Tee Tree Exfoliating Scrub | Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings
Today i have for you my thoughts on my new miracle product. 
I hope you enjoy.
I'll start, like usual, with the packaging, its simple, but not cheap looking. It has a useful cap, which makes it easy to get the product out. Perfect when you are in a rush. It has a nice smell, to me the scent is amazing, but to those who don't like peppermint, they won't like it as it is very strong. For an exfoliator its not too rough, but still enough to feel like its doing something, which i really like. It leaves you face feeling fresh and minty. I have very dry skin at the moment due to the season and i think its perfect for getting rid of the dry patches and evening out my skin. Although i can imagine it would work well for people who have oily/problem skin as it get rid of the dead skin. It hasn't broke me out of irritated my skin and i do you its everyday, which i probably wouldn't recommend but for now i will continue to do so. Its only 75ml so its not massive but for £3.29 i think its good value.
You can purchase it here or in store. 
Overall i'm really enjoying this scrub and would highly recomend it :)

I'd love to know have you tried Superdrugs Tee Tree Exfoliating Scrub? Let me know down in the comments your thoughts.

JBxx
PS check out my guest blog post over at Written in black and white :) 


4 comments :

  1. That Tea Tree product looks fabolous! I love bath and body products so I'll definitely have to get some of this!

    Milan
    hellomilan.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried using any of their products but I would definitely try it out since I have dry patches as well :) Thanks for sharing <3

    Im your newest follower :3 Please do check out my blog and maybe follow back hehe
    BCfactor.blogspot.com

    I'm looking forward to supporting each other

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome sweetie. Thank you. I'll check out your blog now :)

      Delete