Thursday 11 December 2014

My Top 6 Winter Nail Polishes | Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings.
Today i have for you my top 6 Winter nail polishes. These are a selection of polishes that i think are perfect for this season. 
(Again i apologise for picture quality but the lightening this time of year....ahhhh!)
As you can probably tell there is a similar colour theme here, its mostly reds and purples just in different shades and brands. A couple of these nail polishes are ones i've had for years or a re-buys of old favourites, but they are still all ones you can buy today.  Also these colours i do tend to wear all year round as my usual go to colour for my nails will be the classic red or a variations of that shade. Hence why i have way too many. 

Nail polishes shown above are:
NailsInc in 'Tate' This is my latest buy or 'freebie' i got this in Glamour magazine last month (i think it was last month...) and i just love it, its a beautiful classic wearable red.
No7 in 'Damson Dream' This is a pretty deep purple, perfect for Winter.
Barry M in 'Black' A classic black that i can wear with any outfit, looks great especially if you are wearing a white fur coat (fake of course).
Barry M in 'Red Wine' My all time favourite, i wear this most of the time especially this time of year and is my third bottle!
Max Factors in 'Sheen Merlot' I think this is such a nice colour that has a wonderful finish but it chips so quickly! But while it lasts i think its the perfect Winter colour and would be great to wear to a Christmas party.
OPI in 'William tell me about it' This, again, is one of my newest buys, this deep wearable purple is perfect for this time of year.

It was hard to narrow it down to just 6, but these ones i'm especially loving at the moment.

Let me know down in the comments what nail polishes you're loving this time of year.

JBxx

6 comments :

  1. Oh all of these are beautiful! Especially Red Wine. Sooo pretty. My favorites lately have been Essie's Bahama Mama and also Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme wear in "Red Carpet." I feel like nails are just allowed to be so fun this time of year! xx

    http://vasilikibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection! I've been meaning to get more wintery nail polishes, but I wasn't really sure what to look for. Thanks for the ideas :)

    ReplyDelete