Friday 13 March 2015

Lip Of The Week #7: Collection Volume Sensation | Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings


This week i have been loving one of my old favourites, Collection's Volume Sensation lipstick in Satin Bow 13'. This was one of the first lipsticks that made me love wearing lipstick. I remember i bought it on holiday a few years back. Its a very pale pink, almost a nude. But i think its very wearble and doesn't give you that dead lips look!

I'd love to know have you tried any of the Collections lipsticks?

<3 

4 comments :

  1. Lovely colour, would be perfect for me!

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'How to advertise your blog with:Vistaprint'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a gorgeous colour! Not too sure I could pull it off, but looks fab on you :) x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete