Thursday 6 August 2015

My Face Of The Day I Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings.

Today post is my face of the day, i'm off out with a friend for lunch and i thought i'd share with you what i was wearing. A couple of these items are new and i'm currently testing out, so look out for reviews!
I hope you enjoy :)
Products pictured: 
MUA Clear Mascara (for my brows)
Primark Eye shadow Quad

My everyday makeup recently has been pretty plain, just a nude eye with winged liner and no lipstick. 

I'd love to know what makeup items you are using in your everyday makeup? Also i'm looking to try out some more new items, can you recommend me any?
Thank you!

<3


4 comments :

  1. I really like the sound of the translucent powder because I really think that could be beneficial for me. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder. I really really like it, so maybe you will too. I've been using Stay Matte for years straight without trying any other powder ;)

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Healthy Mix foundation and i've always wanted to try the powder :)

      Delete