Wednesday 4 November 2015

My 21st Birthday!

Hello darlings.

For my 21st birthday my parents treated me to a little weekend away to Woolacombe in North Devon with my boyfriend Will and themselves. I went on the Friday and came back on the Monday. I've put together a couple of pictures i took while i was there just as a memento, i hope you enjoy :)
Our outfits for my birthday meal, doesn't Will look handsome? ;)
November 2nd, i went to the Cosy Club with a couple of Uni friends for some birthday drinks, no boys allowed! 
I had a lovely couple of days with my friends, boyfriend and family. I can't believe i am now 21, thats crazy, its seems like only yesterday i was 15! 

<3 
Follow me on:
Pinterest 
Snapchat: Perfectfixation 

4 comments :

  1. You two are so cute together! It looks like you had fun! Oh and a belated happy birthday! x

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I bet you had a great time both with Will and your friends. Happy Birthday cutie! Xx

    Marianna X

    ReplyDelete