Saturday 5 December 2015

My Everyday Makeup Routine

Hello darlings

Today post is a post i haven't done in a while, my current everyday makeup routine. It isn't very Christmasy but its just a few products that i've been reaching for a daily bases, its quick and easy and i really like how it has been turning out :)
Products:
Makeup Revolution Radiance Palette i used the first light shade on the left.
Naked Basics 2 Palette i used the colour Stark as a base and Frisk in my corner and crease.
MUA Eyeliner Pencil in 'Rich Brown' i apply a tiny bit in my waterline.

For an everyday look it is quite a lot of products but i need a lot of coverage. One reason i haven't been putting up images of myself on my blog over the last month or two is because i have been so unhappy with my skin, But luckily now it clearing up (fingers crossed that i haven't just jinxed it!) but it has left terrible scaring, especially on my chin and forehead. I'm find the Revlon Colour Stay bases are really good and provide a good amount of coverage for my skin but if anyone else could recommend any good ones i would be very grateful!

I'd love know have you tried any of these products?
What products have you been using in your every day makeup routine?

<3
Follow me on:
Snapchat: Perfectfixation 

4 comments :

  1. You look great! I know how you feel with your skin, mine is terrible right now, had horrible breakouts! I rarely post pictures of myself on my own blog but maybe one day I'll have your confidence to do so!

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your routine! I feel you on the skin issues, I'm 31 and still suffer adult acne http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete