Tuesday 28 March 2017

L'Oreal Highlighting Palette REVIEW

Hello darlings.

Highlighting is such a popular makeup trend at the moment, everywhere you look brands are producing more and more highlighters. You have powder ones, liquid ones and they come in every colour imaginable. I have to admit i fully jumped on the band wagon and i'm now obsessed with highlighting my face. I find it so much easier to add in the light than the dark. One i've had for a good few months now is the L'Oreal True Match Highlighter. I picked it up from Superdrug for £7.99.
Its cute and compact, pocket sized so great for putting in my handbag. It comes with a little brush in the bottom part of the compact, which i don't use but its handy for travel and using on the go. The compacted has three colours, a gold, pink and chocolate colour. My favourite is the golden colour, i find it works best with my skin tone. Each shade has great pigmentation. I sometimes use the pink as blush, it gives a good sheen to the cheeks but the brown is too sparkly to be used as a bronzer for me.
They are long lasting but i do have dry/normal skin to i find most products last on my skin. I'm not sure how it would last on oily skin, i'd love to know if any oily skin girls have tried this product? The formula is lightweight, don't look cakey on the skin. It creates a very natural look on the skin, great for everyday. I wouldn't purchase this if you are looking for a really strong and dramatic highlight, aka the 'Insta look', although you can build it up, its still subtle. 
Overall i love this product, i'm always impressed by L'Oreal products. I think if you're looking for a good everyday highlighter then you should try this one.

I'd love to know have you tried this highlighter?
Can you recommend any good ones?

Let's be friends
<3 
Snapchat: Perfectfixation


No comments :

Post a Comment