Friday 21 April 2017

Lip Of The Week #26 No7 Tinted Lip Balm

Hello darlings

Never guess what i'm back with... my series lip of the week, this is the longest series running on my blog. I love telling you guys all about the lip products i try out and which ones make it into my lip of the week. I got this No7 Tinted Lip Balm in a Christmas set given to me buy my brother last year. I always get some sort of No7 gift at Christmas, doesn't everyone? I never really buy No7 products but i really should as i do like the items i have. Maybe soon i'll pop to a counter! I got the balm in the shade 'Parisian Pink'. Its not the normal colour i'd go for, i prefer nude shades. I've now had it a decent amount of time to give you guys my thoughts on this product. 
No7 Claims
"Nourish and condition lips with our moisturising beauty balms. Enriched with mineral oil and Beeswax, lips are left feeling comfortably soft and smooth, even at the end of the day. Provides sheer, buildable colour in 4 wearable shades for a natural look. Contains Vitamin E for added condition and care."
I love the packaging, its so pretty and sleek and it looks more expensive than it is. The consistency of the balm i very balmy and moisturizing as No7 claims. Its a pretty pink colour, thats very sheer , perfect for this time of year. Its good for more natural days when you just want a hint of colour or for minimal makeup look. But the colour although very pretty and natural looking doesn't last very long. But saying that it does wear away nicely, it doesn't leave your lips looking patchy or that awkward line around the lips. Its a great handbag product, its great for on the go, you don't need a mirror to apply it.
Now price, its a bit expensive for a lip balm retailing at £9 but i do really love it. I think if you wanna treat yourself then this would be fab but if you're not too bothered then one of the tinted lip balms from Nivea, which are under £2 are a great alternative.  

I'd love to know have you tried any of this range?, i noticed they do quite a few colours!

<3 
Snapchat: Perfectfixation


1 comment :