Friday 7 April 2017

Freedom Haul

Hello darlings

I always hear amazing things about Freedom makeup but i hadn't really tried any products but when i saw Freedom post about the Innocent eye shadow palette on offer £4 on Instagram i knew i had to get it and at the same time choose a couple of other items. 
The star of the show in this haul is the Pro 32 Innocent Collection Eye Shadow Palette which has a gorgeous selection of shades, i'm so excited to use this! I can imagine i'll be able to create lots of different eye looks with this palette.

I haven't tried a new brow product in the longest time, i love my Seventeen Brow Pencil. As i found my perfect one i hadn't thought of trying another, but i saw this Brow Powder in 'Taupe' it looked really good and it was also on offer. So far i've only swatched it so i don't know what its like on the brow, but the pigment is good and its a nice colour. 

You can never had enough mascaras its one of those products that i keep buying, i have to try them all! I have so many i should probably have a clear out! I saw the Pro Length Mascara and it was only £2 so i thought i'd give it ago and so far i really like it. 

I go though eyeliners quite quickly as i love wearing eyeliner as part of my day to day makeup, so i picked up a Eye Brightening Duo Eyeliner . I use to always use a white/pink liner in my water liner but i haven't for so long so i decided to pick up another one. 

Lastly i picked up the Pro Lip liner in 'Nude' again similar to mascaras you can never have to many! Freedom makeup is such good value for money that you can afford to have a few! It isn't quite the colour i thought it would be, its more pink than brown but its still very pretty. 
I'd love to know have you tried any of these products? 
Is there anything from Freedom i should try?

Let's be friends
<3 
Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment