Tuesday 4 April 2017

New Boots // Winter Sale

Hello darlings 

Recently i've been a bit bargain mad, every since we got our new place and had a baby me and Will (my boyfriend) have been on a tight budget. I had a little nose through the Winter/end of Season sales online and i was on the USC website, i've bought many of my boots from there and have loved every pair i own. I came across these brown Miso Hiker Boots for £14! Which was a total bargain. But now they've gone back to £21 which is still better than half price. 
The heels are 2.5inches, perfect for every day, They are comfortable and i love the colour, i don't own any brown boots so when i saw these i was so pleased. Overall i love them! What do you think? 

Let's be friends
<3 
Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment