Tuesday 10 October 2017

Rimmel Cream Contour Sticks REVIEW

Hello darlings.

Today's post is my review of the Rimmel Duo Contour Sticks. I've seen lots of people rave about these so i knew i had to pick one up. I mean who doesn't want that gorgeous chiseled faced and glowy ckeeks? If you too want that then find out my thoughts on this product! 
These aren't the first cream contour/highlighter sticks i've tried, i've got the Makeup Revolution one and i've got the Collection cream highlighter. So they are what i have to compare it too. Also my tastes and my skin type are different to other peoples, so we all will have different experiences with this. I have dry skin, so cream products last really well on me, i'd love to know if you have oily skin and how this product worked for you? 
The packaging is really nice, its a great 2 in 1 product. There are three shades available, light, medium and dark. I choose the light. They are easy to use, good for getting a precise application. Having both products on one item makes it great for travel.   
The highlighter is a beautiful colour for me, its stunning. You can use to make a subtle everyday glow or really build it up to something really striking. Great for daily life and for special occasions. The contour is a little orange for my skin tone, but you can make it work! And the product itself is really nice. Its very bendable, you can achieve a very natural contour or get a very bronzed one. I found it long lasting, but i do have dry skin so for me i don't have that issue with many makeup items
Overall i really liked this product and i'm happy i purchased it. I'd like the contour to be a little cooler toned but i can make it work. 

You can purchase it here (currently 30% off)

I'd love to know have you tried the Rimmel Duo Contour and Highlighter sticks?

<3
*** New Insta*** 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation


2 comments :

  1. Hey babes I'm about to do a review to I really like it especially when I'm on the go ! Xxx

    ReplyDelete