Monday 5 August 2019

T.K.Maxx Bargains

Hello darlings.

Today post is a quick one about the bargains i picked up in T.K.Maxx last week. I've been popping into T.K.Maxx a lot more recently. Normally i just find it busy and messy, i find people have no respect of the items in there, they open everything and mess the displays up. So it puts me off but I've noticed they've been stocking Anastasia Beverly Hills products so i pop in there now and again to see what stock they have.  This time i got really lucky.
Anastasia Beverly Hill Moon Child Palette: RRP £45.00, i paid £19.99. There was three of these palettes on the shelf, two were smashed but this little beauty wasn't. I'm so happy with this palette, Its one of those palettes i've wanted but i didn't want to spend £45.00 on a palette i might not use very often. I mean who wears blue highlighter? But it turns out the shades are really wearable!

Urban Decay Born to Run Palette: RRP £42.00 i paid £29.99. This is my best find to date in T.K.Maxx, i've never seen Urban Decay in there before. I've wanted to the Born to Run palette for ages, i was gonna ask for it for my birthday. So i'm very happy to have found this one.

Too Faced Lip Plumping Lip gloss: RRP £10.00 i paid £2.99. I've never tried anything from Too Faced before, so i'm really excited to try this product. Its in the shade milkshake and it smells lush. 

Overall i'm so happy with my finds! I'd love to know have you found any gems in T.K.Maxx recently?

<3 
Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment