Tuesday 13 August 2019

Underrated products // Gosh eye shadow palette

Hello darlings,

Happy Tuesday, what have you guys been up to today? I've just had a chill day, house work, gardening, running errands etc, which has been really nice. Today's post is the latest instalment of my underrated products series, i'm loving writing this series, my last one was the Collection highlighter stick, link. today product is a palette from GOSH. I love GOSH makeup, i feel its a brand that is not hugely talked about, at least not that i seeing. Its a affordable, vegan and cruelty free, which is brilliant. I received this eye shadow palette which is called 005 To Party in London, from work a few years ago. I think its so beautiful, great palette for every occasion. 
Its a lovely compact palette that is shiny and sleek looking. The palette has a really good sized mirror in the lid. Its all shimmer and glitter shadows that are some of the most pigmented shadows i own. There is also a good range of colours, you have neutrals, warm and cool shades. I think there is a colour for everyone, whether its a day time look or a evening look. The shadows are creamy, smooth and blend beautifully. 
The only down side is there is no shade names and no mattes so i couldn't solely use this palette on its own as i need a matte base and a matte crease. But overall its such a pretty palette! 

You can buy it from Superdrug here for £11.99

I'd love to know have you tried this palette? Or any of the GOSH eye shadow palettes? 

<3 
Snapchat: Perfectfixation


No comments :

Post a Comment