Tuesday 22 July 2014

Shades of cool

My baby lives in shades of blue.
Blue eyes and jazz and attitude.
He lives in California too.
He drives a Chevy Malibu.

Hello darlings.


Today has been spent relaxing in the garden with a nice cool larger, reading my new Marilyn Monroe book and enjoying Lana Del Rey's new album 'Ultraviolence ^-^

I hope you're all enjoying this beautiful weather we're having in England!

And when he calls.
He calls for me and not for you.
He lives for love, he loves his drugs.
He loves his baby too.

JB xx

4 comments :

  1. I love spending a day in my garden just relaxing! Lovely picture :)
    www.everything-ib.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favourite way to spend my time, especially during summer, just sit, read and drink something refreshing. Though I really need to listen to Ultraviolence, I think I have listened to a couple of the tracks, but.. Is it really good like the previous album?

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think Born Yo Die is a better a album, Its just sooo good. But ultraviolence is definitely worth a listen and has some great tracks!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete