Wednesday 3 September 2014

Back To School Makeup 2014

Hello darlings

Today i have for you a back to school/beginners makeup post.
When you are going to school the best look to go for is the natural but flattering look as many pupils aren't allowed to wear makeup in school. Also, if were like me, don’t have much time in the morning and prefer to sleep in that extra few minutes! So the two key things is natural and quick so here are my suggestions for a couple of products that could help you and you might like.


Lets begin with face!

For school I wouldn’t bronze or contour as i think it takes time and you want to look the most natural you can. I've chosen Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, i think this is the perfect foundation for school, as it natural, light on the skin and an affordable price at only £6.99. Next is Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer, perfect for covering those dark circles and spots, perfect for teenagers! Lastly i would use Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, it does a wonderful job of keeping you matte and lasts all day. Good for those long school days.

Next up eyes:

I don't feel you need much for you eyes, i wouldn't go over the top with thick eyeliner or big fake eyelashes. I think a natural shade of eyeshadow and a little mascara is all you need. For this i have chosen Collection's Nude Palette, it has nice white, pink and brown shades, which can create loads of different looks. Mascara i have chosen Rimmel Lash Accelerator, this is a great mascara that adds length and definition without clumps. To end it i would line my waterline with a white eyeliner pencil just to open and brighten the eyes. For this i have chosen a MUA white eyeliner pencil which is only £1.

Lastly lips.

I think a subtle nude lipstick or gloss is perfect for school, the 'my lips but better look'. For this i have chosen MUA lipstick in shade 14 and a MUA lip gloss in shade 3. Both are these are great products and are only £1 each. 

I hope you enjoyed this and that it was helpful and good luck with your first day back at school!

JB xx

7 comments :

  1. I love MUA lipsticks because they are good quality and cheap :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this post! I think reading this would benefit those wanting a no-makeup makeup look around the drugstore price range along with those going back to school.

    I've got to take a look at those MUA lipsticks when I get back to London. ^^

    xoxo Rin
    Fuurin Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :)
    beth96x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete