Friday 13 February 2015

Vintage Fair/Clothing/Random Haul | Perfect Fixations

Hello darlings

Today i thought i'd share with you a little trip i went on last weekend. On Saturday me and my friend Sarah went to the Vintage Fair in Bristol. Unfortunately i forgot to take pictures But i did buy quite a few things, my bank account is now looking very sad. So i thought'd i'd share them with you instead. I don't usually do clothing hauls on here as i'm not the most fashionable person. My taste is baggy jumpers, leggings/skinny jeans and some chunky jewelry. Not that interesting but i really like some of things i bought so i wanted to make a post :)
So here it is!

First stop was the Vintage Fair, which was AMAZING! i picked up a gorgeous scarf and cute sunglasses. I can't wait to wear the glasses, i'm currently wearing them around the house!
After the Fair we went around the shops in Bristol, 
From Superdrug i got: A new L'Oreal Colour Riche lipstick in Blush Fever, a beautiful nude pink. I also picked up a L'Oreal Dip Dye, i've been wanting to do this for ages so i finally bit the bullet, as they say, and done it, i bought one! I have yet to do it but when i do i'll be sure to but the results on here :) I also picked up two Deep Action spot and pore treatments. As i've had a couple of breakout recently.
Now for clothes.... i told you i like my jumpers! In order from left to right:
I picked up a blue jumper from Zara, which is made from a gorgeous material and nice fit. A purple sweater form H&M, i don't have anything in this colour so i had to have it! A light blue jumper from Primark, not my usual colour but i thought it would be great for Spring. A grey Jumper also from Primark, a standard grey that will go with everything as is super snugly! Lastly i also picked up this dark green jumper Primark, again not my usual colour but i like how it looks on. 
I also picked up some snugly Christmas Jammies that were on sale for only £3! Also from Primark.
Another pair of cute summer jammies that were also on sale for £3! A steal from Primark. They will be perfect for when summer comes.
I picked up some more black headbands that i needed and a pack of new rings. I just love midi rings and these were so cute.
Next up was a shop i could spend hours in! Yankee Candle, i picked up a large jar of the Sweet Apple, my new favourite scent and a little Easter candle holder that i thought was so sweet.
Last up after all that shopping we went into Hotel Chocolate where i picked up these goodies! It was hard limiting myself to just these three!

I hope you enjoyed this post, its a little different to normal.
I'd love to know have you bought anything recently that you have been loving?

JBxx

4 comments :