Saturday 17 October 2015

My Current Haircare Routine/Favourites I Perfect Fixations

Hello Darlings

Its been a while since i've posted on Perfect Fixations which makes me sad but i was sitting in bed and suddenly had the inspiration to write a post, don't you just love it when that happens? I always get the nicest comments on my hair so i thought i'd do a little post on my current hair care routine and a couple of favourites that i have. These are all affordable drug store products and most of them i have loved for years. 

I hope you enjoy :) 
When it comes to washing my hair i have a couple of favourites, so i'll start off with shampoos and hair masks: I have been using the L'Oreal Elvive Re-nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner for quite some time, i have quite long and somewhat dry hair so i find this shampoo and condition are they best to keep my hair soft and hydrated. On top of that i love to use hair masks, i find them to be the quickest and simplest method of looking after my hair, i've mentioned different ones in monthly favourites but the two i've been lovely recently are The Superdrug Own Brand Coconut Oil Mask and the Dove Intensive Repair Mask, i use a hair mask about twice a week, plus they are good if you re having a little pampering session! 
Continuing with my routine i find that dry shampoos are really important, i find the Batiste ones are the best, i've used them for years, my favourite is the cherry one to me it has the nicest smell.

Now going on to a couple styling products that i love, i've recently started using the TRESemme perfect undone spray that give naturally waves, i really like the product it last a long time and doesn't make my hair greasy. Lastly hair sprays, i find for keeping a hair style in place all day a good hair spray is essential, i have quite long hair so i'm quite lucky that i can do a range of styles and the sprays i like for this is the L'Oreal Elnett Stain spray and the TRESemme Salon Finish.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, i'd love to know what hair products you love using? Can you recommend me any good ones?

<3

Follow me on:
Twitter
Instagram
Youtube
Pinterest 
<3

No comments :

Post a Comment