Saturday 24 October 2015

My favourite Autumn (Fall)/Winter Nail Polishes 2015

Hello darlings.

Today post on Perfect Fixation is about my favourite autumn (fall) and winter nail polishes, i did a post similar to this last year and thought i'd make it a yearly tradition, i hope you enjoy :) 
Starting off with the neutral shades, i have been currently loving NYC's 'Park Ave' and Primark's P.S. 'Caramel Kiss' they are both lovely nude/brownish/taupe shades that go with all autumnal outfits. Another P.S. shade that i believe is perfect for this season (I'm sorry it doesn't say the shade name i got this one in a set last year) it is a lovely deep purple that has a lovely sheen. Another purple this time not so deep is Barry M 'Berry Cosmo' I love this nail polish its my second bottle i've bought, i always get it out this time of year and Barry M polishes are such good quality. Next is No7 'Deep Wine' i got this nail polish in my No7 advent calendar last year, its a gorgeous shade, perfect for this season, very autumnal, its only a small size so i hope to pick up a full size bottle as will soon run out. Max Factor's 'Sheen Merlot' i have such a love hate relationship with this nail polish! I adore the colour and the way it applies and looks, it just chips so quickly! Its the only Max Factor nail polish i've tried so i don't know if they are like this. Lastly OPI 'William Tell Me About It' i mentioned this nail polish in my last autumn nails blog post, its still one of my favourites, i just love OPI nail polishes and i love finding them at TK Maxx and getting a great deal!
I'm currently wearing the P.S 'Caramel Kiss'

I'd love to know what are some of your favourite autumn/winter nail polishes?
Can you recommend any good ones that i should try?

<3 
Follow me on:
Pinterest 
Snapchat: Perfectfixation

6 comments :

  1. They all look such lovely colours/shades, I love it!

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favourites winter polishes is from OPI, it's a lovely deep wine. The No7 polish sounds right up my street, and Caramel kiss looks amazing on you! In my head I did expect it to be a different colour but this shade is perfect :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh the OPI one sounds lovely :) Thank you sweetie :)

      Delete
  3. Ooohhh that Barry M "Cosmo" colour is lush! I will definately be picking that colour up next time I make a trip to Boots :)
    Great blog! Care to check out mine?
    www.reynaxox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete