Monday 29 February 2016

February Favourites 2016

Hello darlings.

Today's post is my February favourites, i think i have finally got into the habit of writing 2016 instead of 2015! There have been quite a few products i have been loving this month all of them are relatively new things, i hope you enjoy :)

I bought this lipstick when i was in Edinburgh. I was looking for a nude lipstick that i could keep in my uni bag. I was looking at the L'Oreal stand as i love their lipsticks and have a couple fo them already and they haven't disappointed me. I believe the range has four nudes and Eva's was the most appealing to me. Although i think it is intended for darker skin tones but nonetheless i really like it and i think it suits me. Its gorgeous almost coral nude, not terribly long lasting but a lovely formula and feels nice on the lips.

This is my perfect primer it makes my makeup last all day, it smooth and doesn't dry my skin out. It is intend for oily and spot prone skin. I have dry skin so as first i was worried it would dry my skin out but i've been using it for a week or so now and it hasn't, if anything i think me skin is improving. I do have terribly spot prone skin and i haven't has many spots recently and i think its partly down to this. 

I did a whole blog post on this wonderful little sponge so i wont bore you too much about it. (link) Its a gorgeous way of blending either foundation or concealer, i personally prefer to use it to blend my concealer. The shape of it means it fits under my eyes perfectly. You can use it wet or dry and its give the most wonderful finish. 

Lastly this is my current favorite brow product, i'm planning to do a review of this little beauty, just once i've taken the pictures! It gives definition and fullness to my brows, both for a natural and dramatic look. Although i rarely go for a natural look. The only downside to this product is i'm not a huge fan of the wand but it does work and love how it makes my brows look afterwards. This is perfect for a if you are in rush!  

I'd love to know have you tried any of these products?
What are some of your February favourites?
<3
Lets be friends
Snapchat: Perfectfixation 


2 comments :

  1. I really wanna try the brow drama but omg congrats on finally starting to get the habit of 2016! I think I have too hhaha the first 2 months are the worst

    BCfactor Blog | BCfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete