Sunday 17 April 2016

Nails Of The Day: BarryM Nude

Hello darlings.

I'm sorry i'm not posting at the moment, its due to my uni workload. My dissertation is due in three weeks time so the clock is ticking! But as i'm sat here on a little study break i though i'd share with you my nails! I just painted them this morning and i'm really happy with how they turned out :) 
This is BarryM 'nude' it took two coats to get it almost opaque. Its a very natural nail polish that is quick and easy. One good thing about it is if you go out the lines its not too noticeable and if it chips it isn't noticeable! Which is great. BarryM nail polish's are one of my favourite brands for nail polishes, they have a gorgeous shade range and they are so long lasting and affordable! A perfect mix. I've yet to be disappointed with Barry M polishes. 


I'd love to know have you tried this nail polish?

<3
Lets be friends
Snapchat: Perfectfixation 

No comments :

Post a Comment