Monday 13 June 2016

My New Holy Grail Product: Seventeen Concealer

Hello darlings 

<3 I'm really enjoying getting back into blogging since my degree finished, i love it so much and i want to thank everyone who still reads my blog. <3 

The past couple of years i've suffered with bad skin and i've tired hundreds of conceals to try and cover my spots, scares and dark circles. There are only a couple that i've continued to repurchase and this Seventeen Stay Time concealer has been a real life saver. I've not tried a lot from Seventeen apart from their miracle matte powder which is also amazing. But i'd heard lots of bloggers rave about this concealer so i finally purchased it and i am so happy that i did! 

I'll start of buy saying this a is a great value for money concealer, its only £4.49. The applicator is good, its soft but not too soft and its easy to apply the product on. The product gives great coverage it builds up nicely and doesn't go cakey. I find it works best for under the eyes and it really works well on my blemishes as well as red patches. Its a gorgeous formula, not too thick not too runny, its creamy and blends beautifully. I don't find it sets too quick so you have time to blend in giving a silky almost dewy finish. I have dry skin so i don't tend to set my base, this lasts a long time without a powder for me but if you have oily skins i would suggest it. 

I have to say when products claim to last for a certain amount of time, nine times out of ten it doesn't not even close. But this oh my God it lasts all day, it does last over 18 hours. Late nights at the uni library proved this for me. Great colour range, not so much for deeper tones unfortunately but it is BRILLIANT for super pale gals. I got mine in the shade 'Fair' but there is a lighter shade too. Its a really good shade match for me, the perfect tone. 

You can buy it here for £4.49

I'd love to know have you tried this concealer?
Would you recommend an good ones for me to try? 

<3 
Lets be friends

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment