Thursday 27 July 2017

My Current Favourites // July 2017

Hello darlings!

Can you believe it is already the end of July! What? Where is this year going? I can't believe Isaac is now 5 months old. I haven't done a favourites post for a while as i feel i'm not using enough different products month to month to fill a post and to make it worth reading and i don't want to just put products in a post for the sake of making a post. So i'm just going to do them when i feel like i have something i really want to share with you guys.
Botanic Eye Serum: i reviewed this in my previous post (link) this has been my favourite skincare product this month, i haven't put it down! I use it in the morning before i put on my makeup, i have always found putting a eye cream under on before your concealer it make sit last longer. I also put a lot of before i go to bed, i really smoother it on! The product is great for reducing my dark circles and frown lines, its one of new holy grails. 

Calvin Klein Lipstick in 'Undressed': this is one of the best everyday lipstick i own and it feel a little special as its a high end one that i got form less than £4, to find out how (post). The packing is so cute, i love the feel of it, it feels expensive. The product smells wonderful, like Mac lipsticks but stronger. Its pigmented and glides on the lips beautifully. I think this will definitely be making it into a lip of the week soon, so look out for that one! 

Makeup Revolution Contour Palette: Who doesn't own some sort of contour palette from Makeup Revolution? They are so amazing, you can see i've already hit pan on the highlighter shade. I wear the highlight daily, i provides quite a strong highlight so you might not like it if you prefer more subtle sheen. I try to wear a light contour as much as i can but lets be honest who has time, especially with a 5 month old, can i get an amen from the mummy bloggers out there....

Nuxe Rev De MielThis is a luxury lip balm, its so creamy and smells wonderful, like oranges, mmm just thinking about it makes me want to put it on. I wouldn't recommend wearing this as a everyday product, its more of a mask that is best applied at night or as a treat during a pamper day/evening.  
*** New Instagram*** 
I'd really appreciate it if you could check out my new Instagram page, i use to put all my blog posts on my personal one but now i've decided to split the two.  Let me know if you followed, put your Insta link in the comments and i'll check out your Insta! 

I'd love to know have you tired any of these products?
What are some  of you July Favourites?

<3

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

6 comments :

  1. The Nuxe lip balm was honestly one of the best products I brought, it actually makes a huge different to dry lips. My July favourites have been the technic lipstick in be my baby, and also the Rimmel scandaleyes liners, they're great for adding a bit of colour in the Summer x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, the Nuxe lip product is so good! Well worth the money! I love the Rimmel liners!

      Delete
  2. That Calvin Klein lipstick looks gorgeous! I love it xxx
    http://fallingforablog.blogspot.com.es/2017/07/top-20-shorts-under-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That contour palette looks fabbbb! It feels like ages since I've bought anything fro Makeup Revolution and I really want to go on a big spree soon

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the best contour palette i've tried! I do really like the brand :)

      Delete