Sunday 13 August 2017

5 minutes // 5 products // Mummy Makeup

Hello darlings.

I used to spend so much time getting ready in the morning, i'd spend time choosing my clothes and applying my makeup. But since having a baby i'm lucky if get ten minutes to get ready in the morning and most of that i'll be in the shower! So i have perfected the 5 products in five minutes to make me look a little more human! 
The most important part of my makeup routine is brows, my all time favourite which is no stranger to my blog is the Seventeen Brown Pencil in 'Natural Brown', this is the BEST brow product i have ever used. The best apart is it is only £2.89! bargains. I also love using a pencil as its quick and easy to fill in my brows compared to using a powder or a pomade which i would be more likely to use if i as going out for a special occasion.

Now for eye shadow, i love my eye shadow palettes, i love doing cut creases, smokey eyes, golden eyes etc but when i'm in a hurry i need something quick, thats where the Maybelline Colour Tattoos are brilliant! I have a few in my collection but today i used the shade Creamy Beige.
I don't have time for contouring, bronzing and highlighting, unless Will is home to watch little man, so i put a little blusher on the apples of my cheeks going back to my hair line to create a makeshift contour. I choose another Seventeen product for this, the blush in 'Plumb puff'. This is the perfect natural all year round shade.

You can't forget mascara! A very important part of my makeup, i have short stubby lashes that need a little mascara magic! Everyone and their mother have tried the Maybelline Lash Sensational so i wont mention it too much, it my favourite mascara and always have one in my collection.  
Lastly, concealer this is every new mum savior, a product to cover those bags from pulling all nighters. The concealer that i' loving at the moment is the Rimmel Match Perfection in 'Ivory. This not only hides my bags it also brightens the under eye area. Its a quick and easy product. I love the brush, makes it quick and easy to apply! 

I'd love to know what is your quick and easy makeup routine? 

*** New Insta*** 

<3

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

6 comments :

  1. I need to pick up the creamy beige, I have a few other shades and they're so good! My quick routine is eyeliner if I have time, whichever mascara I'm using at the moment, the collecting concealer and the mua matte lipsticks (they look quite neutral on me). xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Mua matte lipsticks! I try and do eyeliner if i have time.

      Delete
  2. I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoos so much! They are so quick and easy to use, I just picked up that one recently and love using it as a base for eyeshadows xx

    Ronnie // www.veronicabizzarri.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! :) I have a nude shade that i like to do that with too. :)

      Delete
  3. I cannot believe that you've found an amazing brow product for soo cheap, I always find it hard to find a product I adore that is that inexpensive.
    Charlotte / Charlotte's Picks

    ReplyDelete