Tuesday 2 October 2018

September favourites // 2018

Hello darlings.

Today post is my September favourites. I'm so happy that we are coming into Autumn and i'm so excited for October, Its my mum's, my fiance's and one of my best friends birthdays! And not forgetting Halloween. The temperature is changing, the leaves are beautiful and we can't forget the fashion! Whats not to love? Anyway into this months favourites, there a few new items here that i can't wait to tell you guys about! I hope you enjoy.  

This is a new fragrance for me, i bought it on clearance for £18! what a bargain! Sadly its nno longer available but you can still buy it from Boots (link) I think it is a beautiful scent its the only Michael Kors one i like. Its called the Exotic Blossom. Its a very fruity scent, its mango, peach and orange.

Vitamin  E Micellar Oil Pads (not online):
I purchased these as cheaper alternative to my much loved Nip and Fab pads, and i have to say i really like these and will definitely repurchase. But i will also continue to repurchase my Nip and Fab ones too i just love them so much. Although these Vitamin E pads are lovely nothing i've found matches my Nip and Fab pads but as a stand alone product these Vitamin E pads are fab! I think you've all heard me talk to death about Nip and Fab so i thought i'd eave them out of this favourites! The Superdrug Vitamin E pads are really gentle on the skin, takes off my makeup and cleanses my skin thoroughly, a really nice product.
This is my favourite skincare product a the moment. I LOVE this facial spritz. The smell alone is amazing and i can't stop spraying it! I must have used nearly two thirds of it already probably from over spraying it! It leaves my skin feeling lovely and i really do think its hydrating. 

I've already written a dedicated post about this e.l.f lip scrub and as i'm really enjoying using them and now that its Autumn and Winter coming up i thought i'd include them in my favourites. Its really thick and creamy, perfect for this time of year. Its a product that really feels like its doing something. The scent is gorgeous!

Lastly my current favourite concealer. This is a really nice every day to day concealer, it doesn't provide the highest coverage definitely a medium coverage, but can build it up. The colour is perfect for me, nice texture blends really nicely and builds up well and doesn't look cakey! How good is that?

I'd love to know what are your September favourites?

Kisses

<3

 Come find me on: 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation


No comments :

Post a Comment