Tuesday 23 October 2018

No7 Advent Calendar 2018

Hello darlings.

This is just a super quick post to show you guys what arrived yesterday! I know this sold out pretty quickly so i'm so happy i got it i ordered the day before it was released (i signed up to the mailing list). I'm currently recovering from having my wisdom teeth out so lots of bed rest and time off work for me. So having this arrive has certainly made me happier. 
I got this calendar a couple years ago (links, week 1week 2, week 3week 4) and i was wondering if you guys would like similar posts about what is in the calendar again this year. What i did back in 2014 is i did a week by week round up of what was i the calendar. Let me know if you guys would be interested in that kind of thing! I also have the Ghost fragrance one that i bought on clearance a couple months back (left over from last year) id love if you'd let me know if you wanted me to talk about that one too!


Are there any beauty calendars that you guys have your eye on or already bought? Let me if there are any other i should get?

Kisses

<3

 Come find me on: 

Snapchat: Perfectfixation

No comments :

Post a Comment